Sunday, October 24, 2021

Enjoy The View

The weather has been beautiful.  We still have not had a frost yet.  The leaves are starting to turn a little more.  
I was able to ride Draper today.  She does great in the barn but has still been acting sassy outside.  So today, after I rode in the barn I took her to the outdoor arena and lunged her for 45 minutes until I thought she was done with all of her sass.  When I got on she was fine walking and trotting and probably would have been fine cantering,  but I am still taking baby steps in my trust building with her.  Maybe if it is nice tomorrow, I will see if I am brave enough.  
 

2 comments:

C said...

Baby steps can be a good thing. Beautiful view.

Shirley said...

This fall has been lovely here too.
A good work out is a great way to get rid of sassiness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...