Saturday, March 16, 2024

Eastward Expansion

The forsythias are in full bloom and were spectacular with the morning sun shining through them.  

This is the prettiest they have been in a few years.  
Then I decided that I liked my rock garden so much that I wanted to extend it further to the East.  That part of the yard is pretty unusable for anything else much. 
So here is my first expansion rock.  As big as it is I hope it isn't my last.  It will be a struggle to get this one into place. 
 

2 comments:

C said...

Moving those huge rocks is very impressive.

Spectacular seems an apt word for the beautiful display. And what a view!

Shirley said...

I love their burst of early spring yellow!
You sure you can move that rock? It's huge! Tractor time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...