Wednesday, March 20, 2024

First Day Of Spring +1

Since the first day od Spring was yesterday, I thought I would post some springy things. 
  
Our first heifer calved Monday, you can just see that cute white face down there.   I think I was making the heifer a little nervous so I didn’t want to get too close for a better picture.  Joe used a Hereford bull on the heifers this year.  So be expecting lots of white faces.  
And then how can we celebrate Spring without seeing some flowers.  I managed to keep Sadie from picking there by telling her that the bees needed them for their food.  
Looks like we made it through the winter and we are all ready for some warmer weather.

2 comments:

C said...

Spring! I bet it was hard for Sadie to resist such pretty flowers.

Shirley said...

Mmmm hyacinth and daffodils and a new calf- definitely spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...