Saturday, April 13, 2019

Coupon Saturday #26

There was a surprise $2 off $10 digital for Thursday and Friday at Dollar General this week.   It is much easier to come up with $10 of cheap stuff than the $5 off $25.  Plus, the 5/25 is only on Saturdays and I am usually not in town then.  Anyway, I made up a couple of low cost scenarios.
With this one they owed me money at checkout so I grabbed the pack of gum. I used 2 paper coupons for the suave $3 off 2, but with their system you have to scan 2 products then the coupon, otherwise, it beeps and won't let you use the second coupon. Amazing how many little tricks people seem to find.  Then there was a store digital for $2 off $8 of suave.  25 cent overage for the digital cat food coupon, and a $2.50 gain digital. 
2 cents out of pocket (oop in couponing lingo)
I was so hooked I had to try again but I didn't have anymore suave coupons so I had to go all digital. 
11 cents oop, not too shabby.  So, 13 cents spent on my hobby this week, $24 in savings. 

1 comment:

C said...

13 cents for $24 worth or products - soooo nuts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...