Friday, April 12, 2019

In Bloom At The 4R"s

I think things are about a week behind last year.
 The plum tree is blooming now,
 but the Yoshima cherry trees are just past their peak.  It is supposed to rain for the next 3 days so I am sure they won't last much longer.
 I finished my garden path.  I like how it turned out.  I think I can get some more shade plants now. 
 Just what I need, another reason to go to Lowes garden center.
The old fashion daffodils have finished blooming and now the special color ones are taking over. 
 These came from an elementary school fundraiser probably 15 years ago.

 The redbud tree is looking good. 
 And some tulips have kept coming back. 
 The grape hyacinths are almost like weeds.  I have gotten where I don't mind pulling them up at all. 
But the are a nice surprise sometimes where they pop up.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

These photos are gorgeous. We are finally getting some blooms around here.

Alica said...

It looks like you're about a week ahead of us...my Redbud is just starting to show signs of life. Your unusual daffodils are so pretty! I've often said that if I were to be planning a wedding again, I'd love to have in spring when the daffodils are blooming...they're some of my favorites. Maybe that's because they're the first blooms after a dreary winter? Your garden path is nice!!

C said...

These picture exude spring. Just lovely. I think your garden path looks nice. Happy deal hunting at Lowes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...