Saturday, July 20, 2019

Coupon Saturday #30

 No scenarios to report but some news to watch out for in the future. 
There are lots of memes going around about Dollar General. 
 Looks like there is already one on Mars.
 Bob Ross painted a happy one on every corner.
And Area 51 is just going to be a Dollar General warehouse. 
 Then there is this at the crossroads in my community.  We have an elementary school, post office, gas station/convenience store, car mechanic, used car lot, volunteer fire department, and an insurance agent office.  That is pretty much it for the community.  Oh, there is a feedlot that everyone complains about the stench from.  (it is pretty bad sometimes)
But now we will be right up there with Mars.  A Dollar General is going up.  They have already started breaking ground.  J joked that maybe he could get a job there stocking shelves.  I said, "no way, you need to be a cashier and take all my coupons!"  This could get dangerous.

1 comment:

C said...

What a crazy crazy post!!!

First - I just love all the Dollar General memes - soooo funny. I couldn't tell what the bill board was in the Mars meme - but I looked on the internet and found out it was a personal injury lawyer ad (which is also funny).

Second - I cannot believe that you are getting a Dollar General. But then again, I can, because they are popping up everywhere. But still, that is just so crazy. I can't wait to hear about your upcoming coupon Saturday reports.

Wow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...