Saturday, August 17, 2019

Coupon Saturday #31

There are some awesome Gain digital coupons this month at Dollar General.  There is a $5 off $20 in gain scented items which will combine with the $5 off $25 regular Saturday coupon.  Plus there are coupons for each individual item.  
All of this adds to $21.95.  I just add at least $3.05 in other items, either things I was getting anyway or something with a good coupon.  That makes all the gain stuff  95 cents, in addition to what I was already getting.  I have 5 different accounts, so I did this 4 times.  I saved one for today and V is going to give it a try.  Good Luck V!  I had never used the Swiffer wet pads because I thought they were too extravagant.   I will have to say, I am hooked on them now.

1 comment:

C said...

Forget stretching a dollar. You are mega stretching 95 cents. Nuts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...