Saturday, August 24, 2019

Coupon Saturday #32

Dollar General is having a clearance event this weekend.  Usually, the clearance is marked down and extra 50%.  But today, at my local stores, it was 70% off. 
I had one more account with the Gain coupons that V never ended up doing, so I did it for her and took it by her house.  
She didn't even offer to pay me for it. 
I had some other good deals too.  The most expensive thing was the FurWizard.  Someone at the vet clinic will be winning this at the secret Santa. Our price limit is $10.  I lost the receipt for that transaction, but it ended up costing $4.00.

Everything else was basically free due to some overage from Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner and some awesome Osteo Bi-flex coupons I had.
Happy Couponing!

1 comment:

C said...

I'm out of crazy superlatives. This is another coupon triumph. Bravo!


I don't see how DG can stay in business when the deals come out so low. (you are showing that your deals are even paying much of the taxes).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...