Friday, August 2, 2019

A tooth Of A Different Color

I have been riding Draper a little bit more lately.  She is really doing well so far.  But the other day she was drooling something fierce.  I had another horse that would drool a lot in the summer from something she was eating, so at first that's what I thought was going on. 
 Then after I rode I noticed a little blood around her mouth so I thought maybe she was teething.  I checked her incisors but no issues there.
 Then the next day I found this near where I had her tied up. 
It is a baby tooth molar.  In the horse world it is called a cap.  Today when I rode, no drooling.  Problem solved.  So, it it better than a shark tooth?

1 comment:

C said...

I've never seen anything like this. Looks like an agate stone. Very interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...