Wednesday, May 20, 2020

When You See A Coyote...

Yesterday morning J was looking out the window and yelled, "there's a coyote, let me get my gun."
 He handed me the binoculars and told me to keep an eye on it, so of course I grabbed my camera instead.
 There were actually two in the field.
So, no, this isn't what J looked like, he did stop to put on his boots.  Plus, he had clothes on because he was getting ready to eat breakfast, not take a shower. 
I guess stopping to put on boots slowed him down too much and they were to far out and the grass too tall by the time he got out there.  Just hope the dogs continue to do their job as well as they have in the past.

1 comment:

C said...

I have to say the non-J photo you inserted was quite a surprise.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...