Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Four Animal Species And A Plant

I had a nice ride on Otoelene this morning.  Bumble didn't show up for supper last night which is highly unusual so I thought I would go looking for her.  I had no success this morning but thankfully, she was there for supper tonight. 
 I rode up on top of the hill in front of the house to get the best view while I looked for Bumble.

  The yearling heifers are looking good. 
 Then I saw this robin from my bedroom window.  Yes, it is just a robin but I thought it was interesting that it had a centipede in its mouth.  (should I have counted the centipede? five species then)
 The baby goats are really growing now. 
Kid Playground
I still have one that I take a bottle to in the evenings when we feed the dogs, but it would probably be fine without it. 
And just because I love Alliums.

1 comment:

C said...

Beautiful beautiful view.

I'm so glad Bumble was ok. And those baby goats - they are just so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...