Monday, May 18, 2020

First Trail Ride Of The Season

It looked like Sunday was finally going to be a nice weather day.  Plus, J had some free time.  So, perfect day to go for a trail ride.  The only problem was deciding which horses to take.  J likes to ride Jessica, so I had to decide between Draper and Otoelene.  Draper really needs to get out and be exposed to more things, but Otolene has put on the "Spring Grass 100". 
 So the obvious choice was to get someone else to go with us.  In stepped Kelsi.  I have been talking to her about horses at work and kept telling her to come ride.  She use to have a horse growing up, but doesn't live where she can have one now.  Looks like all the stars aligned because she was able to come. 
 Good thing she brought her phone for some pictures because I forgot my camera.  No idea how I let that happen. 
Anyway, I rode Draper, who was pretty good, just a few bobbles around some barking dogs, and passing horses going the other way.  Kelsi rode Otoelene, who did great as far as I could tell.  (that is both horse a rider doing great).   And J rode his steed Jessica.  I think at 19 she might have finally settled down.   So,  who is going riding with us next?

2 comments:

IanH said...

Me, me,me!

C said...

I'm glad the stars aligned.


And - thanks to your guest and her cell phone for the photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...