Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Lost Love

The last couple of days we have had a 50 degree temperature swing back in the other direction.  Yesterday was a beautiful time to take Otoelene out for a ride.
I put Zipper in the horse trailer for safe keeping.  After the snow melted and the ground thawed it was pretty muddy so I decided to just ride up the grave road.  And Zipper just doesn't listen well enough yet for all of that.
Otoelene did great.  Always a relaxing ride with her.
When I got back on our land I saw this mylar balloon up in the woods.  It was too steep to get to on horse back so I hiked out there today to retrieve it. 
Looks like someone lost their Valentine love.  
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Nothing like a relaxing ride on a good horse!
I wish people wouldn't let balloons go, that mylar sure pollutes. I hope someone comes up with a biodegradable material for balloons.

C said...

Air born trash - ugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...