Friday, March 4, 2022

Changing Again

I have decided to change out the planting between the house and sidewalk yet again.  I have spent too much of my life over the last 5 years dealing with leaves that get stuck in the horse tails. I had high hope HERE
But my vision never materialized.  It looks a lot better in the summer.
But this is what I deal with all fall and winter.  It is just not worth it. There is no easy way to rake, blow or suck the leaves out of that mess. 
So, I pulled it all up today. 
I am now considering some sort of artificial plant.  I kind of like these metal agaves.   Only, the cheap ones have terrible reviews and the expensive ones are, well, expensive.  Maybe I can figure out how to make a few.  
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That's a pretty narrow spot. Would the agaves fit?

C said...

It is a striking looking sculpture.

This made me laugh: "and the expensive ones are, well, expensive."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...