Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Fire Pit Fun

Mitchell got me a very nice fire pit for Christmas a couple of years ago.  I have enjoyed how it looks on the patio, but haven’t had a good opportunity to use it.  I have been keeping the makings for s’more on hand just in case the situation presented itself.  Today was the day.
It was a little cool and drizzly, but I had some dry wood and it was no problem to start a fire.  Ann, Carol, and Matt came over and so did Virginia, Mike, Sadie and Allie.  Sadie was the star of the show, and Allie was mesmerized by the flames.
I think everyone enjoyed the s’mores.  Mike said his favorite was the one made with a Reese’s cup.  Maybe I will try that next time but I enjoyed the regular kind tonight.  Anyone else was to come fire pit? 

1 comment:

C said...

Very cool fire pit. I had never heard of Reece's s'mores :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...