Sunday, August 28, 2022

Tons More Cuteness

Mike, Virginia, Sadie and Allie spent the day with us.  Sadie wanted to go see the horses and she wasn’t taking no for an answer. 
Then, after seeing them, she wanted to turn them out to eat grass.  It was a little early, but I let her do it.  Then she wanted to get on.  Virginia put her up on Otoelene and she didn’t want to get off.  I had to tell her she had to put on pants first.  She was still wearing her dress from church.
So, after lunch, I saddled up Otoelene and took Sadie riding.  Every time I asked if she wanted to get off she would say, ‘ NO, more.”

After a ride down the driveway and back, and a couple of more laps around the barn, she consented to get off.  Then, after a nap, it was back out to feed the dogs.  Have you every seen someone so happy to carry a bucket.
Then we made another trip to feed the calves.  Notice the different bucket.

She is very interested in seeing the animals eating.
 

Somehow, I missed taking pictures of Allie again.  I know you can’t tell, but I do hold her and play with her.  She is sitting up with help, smiling, drooling and maybe getting a tooth.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...