Sunday, August 7, 2022

Morning Ride

Yesterday morning, before it got too hot, I took Otoelene out for a little ride. 
I headed out though the feeder calves.  They acted like they were some kind of team and sent one out on reconnaissance.  Red rover red rover could be another thought.
The report must have been positive because everyone came up for an inspection.

Then I looked up and saw the bald eagle sitting in a dead tree.  I took a pretty sorry picture with my phone, but he is there in the middle just above the green tree.  One of these days I will get a new computer so I can download camera pictures again.  But until then,  my pitiful phone camera will have to suffice.
Next we came up on Joe doing some farmercising.  He was checking the cattle but always carries a mattock around on the 4-wheeler this time of year.   Then, whenever he gets to opportunity, he will chop some thistles.   I headed on though the bottom, around the hayfield, out past the red barn then up Chaney Branch and back to the house.  A very relaxing morning ride.


1 comment:

C said...

The photos with the feeder calves were fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...