Saturday, August 20, 2022

Solo Ride

Sadie loves to make animal sounds and name everything she knows.  And one thing she knows really well is “horse”.  So today, when she was here and said “horse”, I took her to the barn and caught Otoelene.  I had already ridden once this morning for a couple of hours going up to the end of the gravel road.  I think Otoelene was a little confused that she was going out again. 
But she took it all in stride.
Sadie is very good at petting the animals.
I showed her how to hold onto the horn, and off we went.

Since I was by myself with Sadie, she had to ride solo.  She did a great job.  I think she is a natural.

After a couple of laps by herself, I got on and we went for a little ride down the driveway.  We worked on saying a full sentence, “Meme, ride the horse.”  I might be creating a lot more work, but it is all good.

2 comments:

C said...

She is a real trooper. I see a lot more "ride the horse" in your future :)

Shirley said...

You will never lack someone to ride with now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...