Monday, August 22, 2022

Calendar Worthy

I have managed to figure out how to transfer pictures from the camera to my iPad.  Emily’s old camera has WiFi capabilities and I finally took the time to work with it today.  Here are a few pictures I took a couple of weeks ago.
Sadie is so happy to check on the animals.
She is very interested in making sure they all have food and water.
Now I just need a photo contest to enter.  With such a good subject, it would be hard picking the best.
I am so happy that I can start using the camera again instead of trying to deal with my phone.  For me, the camera is much easier and convenient.   But I am still on the hunt for a desktop computer.  Blogging from the iPad isn’t getting any easier either.
 

2 comments:

C said...

Wonderful pictures.

Shirley said...

I'm so happy to be back online and able to use my desk top computer! I had to use my phone or ipad to blog with this summer and it just isn't the same. My old eyes don't like the tiny keyboard on my phone and I have no photos to speak of on the ipad. I have to learn how to download photos from my camera to the ipad though, until I either buy a new cord or find the one that was misplaced in the move.
Sadie is adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...