Monday, August 15, 2022

Pencils and Bottles

I have been eyeing a type of bottle tree on Etsy.  It was for beer bottles.  And someone driving on our dirt road had started throwing out blue, Bud light platinum bottles.  So it thought I was set.  Only they stopped at four and I needed closer to 40.  I regrouped, and decided to go with the wine bottles that I already had.
The next problem was I needed dowels which I didn’t want to have to buy.  Inspiration hit, and I went with pencils.
37 to be exact.
And 37 bottles.
Then a couple of laps around the yard to decide on a spot.
I think I like it.
Emily is supposed to be telling me when I get too many yard ornaments.  I hope this doesn’t push me over the edge. 

1 comment:

C said...

It is a keeper (period)

Well done :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...