Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Another New Apple - Pazazz

I saw a new apple at Food Lion the other day.  It was the cheapest one so I took a chance.  
A 5 pound bag was only $5.  But the apples were huge, only needing 6-7 apples to make 5 pounds. 
 
They are delicious, crisp and sweet and tart all at the same time.  I have since found out they were developed from the honeycrisp apple.  I ended up buying another bag and making some apple sauce while Emily and Keiran were here.  Since the apples were so big, it didn’t take all that long to peel and cut up a pot full.  The apple sauce didn’t even need any sugar, and disappeared fast.  So another trip to the store for two more bags.   I’m loving the apple sauce and the apples, highly recommend. 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Honeycrisp are my fave!
I make and freeze applesauce.

C said...

Great commercial for an apple I have not heard of. I will keep my eyes "peeled" for them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...