Monday, February 6, 2023

Harveys Bristol Cream Sherry

Mama was cleaning out a cabinet and came across this unopened bottle of Harveys Bristol Cream.  We are not sure how old it is but I am going with 25+ years. 
I was interested in having the blue bottle. 
But Kerian was interested in tasting it.  After a quick Google search he determined it was probably safe to drink but would most likely not be any good. 
I have never tried Sherry before, but I don't think is should be brown.  And I can say, after smelling it, that I still have not tried Sherry.

Emily said it was nasty. 
Kerian said it wasn't that bad but it defiantly wasn't good.  The rest got poured down the drain. 

2 comments:

C said...

I would be in the never tasted is crowd. Cool blue bottle. I will be interested to see where it will show up again :)

Shirley said...

Harvey's sherry is actually good sherry! I preferred Shooting Sherry to Bristol Cream. The bottles are lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...