Monday, February 13, 2023

Riding Buddy

We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning.  
But by the afternoon, the snow was mostly gone.  I thought I would brave the mud and catch Draper again. 
 
But who is that in the other field catching Hugo?

That would be Joe, taking some time off from the cattle to give Hugo a workout and me some company.
I don’t know if it was Hugo being there or the fact that I was riding for the second time in a week, but whatever it was, Draper did better.  We were back to cantering, no spooking and just a couple of spells where she acted like she wanted to balk but a little fussing at her moved her on out.   Hugo was his normal regular self.

1 comment:

C said...

I wonder if that was an earlier valentine from Joe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...