Monday, June 7, 2021

Bloomed Recently at The 4Rs

I am a little behind in my blooming posts.  So I will try to catch up now.
Lots of poppies this year. 
They were just so cheerful every time I walked around the house. 

Well, the coral bell is still blooming.  They usually last several weeks. 
I am trying a new wave petunia this year.  I thought it looked unique.  
My dianthus was pretty in pink.  
I wish my allium would multiply.  But it is always just the number I planted to start with. 
The lupine was pretty but not as prolific as last year.  
The daisies always brighten up the yard.  
And then the show stopper, peonies. 
Unfortunately, I just finished dead heading them.  Wish they bloomed longer. 
 

2 comments:

C said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. The sunlight play on the poppies is lovely. I wish the wonderful smell of your stunning display of peonies could be come through the internet.

Shirley said...

Great minds think alike! I just took flower photos for a post today too. Yours are lovely :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...