Saturday, June 12, 2021

Guest Photographer Update

E left Texas and ended up in Idaho.  Her first week was doing a woodpecker survey in Western Idaho.  She said her survey area was rated moderate (in level of terrain difficulty)  She said she would not have survived difficult.  
She has sent pictures but no descriptions.  She messaged me this, 

"This woodpecker job had very little communication about what it would actually entail and I'm very excited for when it will end."

"Today I walked up a road 3 miles in the dark and almost got to my point when it started raining.  It was very cold and I had been sweaty so when I put my coat on I was wet and then it got colder and continued to rain so I used an emergency blanket and sat there for 2 hours until it started snowing and I walked back to my car."

"I have showered twice in 2 weeks."











She did call last night and was splurging on a hotel and a shower.  Her next job starts next week in eastern Idaho.  Hopefully, it will be less strenuous than the woodpecker survey.  
 

1 comment:

C said...

Rough day ;)

Amazing pictures. I really loved the last one with the singing bird clinging to a flower stalk.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...