Saturday, June 19, 2021

Bringing In The Strays

I went riding on Otoelene yesterday morning around the farm.  We ran into a stray baby goat way away from the other goats.  Apparently, it had gotten separated the day before.  The herd moved on and it was lost.  So I started herding it around to where it could get with the others.  
Then I ran into this, Maggie with another stray.  
My stray is already on the other side of the gate.  This one was sticking close to Maggie.  She headed for the shade under the barn and the goat followed.  I tried a little to get it to go with the other one but decided it was safe enough where it was.  He had his own guardian angel.  
 

1 comment:

C said...

What amazing dogs. These little goats really do need good guardians which lucky for them, they have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...