Friday, May 27, 2022

Not Much

Between the rain, Joe's sciatica that has laid him up on the sofa for 2 days, and my cold from  H-E-double toothpicks, not much has been going on here.  Mike was good enough to come help yesterday when I couldn't get off work any earlier.  I had left Joe in the recliner and when I called at lunch he had made it to the couch.  That's when I called Mike to go check on things.  It's nice to have them nearby. 
Maybe now we have a rainbow, everything will straighten out. 
 

2 comments:

C said...

So sorry to hear you both are not doing well. It is tough when you still have to drag yourself to work. It definitely is a good thing to have help so near.

Shirley said...

Must be the same cold I had. Hope Joe is doing better, does he go to a chiropractor for that? It does help.
Lovely rainbow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...