Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Couponing #69 Mothers Day

J thought I needed more sugar for Mothers Day.  Well, I am not one to argue.  But I did request that he use a coupon. 
 He wrote down exactly what to get and the phone number to use at check-out. (I have several accounts all with different numbers)  When he told the cashier he had a digital coupon, I think she was taken aback.  He put in the number and J said the cashier was surprised that he saved $3.  J doing a successful scenario may be more of a gift than the candy.  He said his heart was still racing over it a couple of hours later. 
On Saturday, this wasn't the scenario I wanted to do, but they didn't have the other things I wanted and the internet in the store wasn't working, so I had to wing it with some paper coupons. 
I think and 45 cents it still worked out.  
And just to throw in one more, 
the tax was more than what I got. 
 

1 comment:

C said...

Your deals - amazing

Getting J to do a deal - off the charts !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...