Tuesday, May 3, 2022

The Fat Lot

I had a nice ride on Otoelene yesterday.  The weather yesterday and today was beautiful. 
We went up and down the gravel road, 
into the gorge, 
and out along the edge of the old hay field.  We avoided the tick infested bottom. 
Today was Draper's turn.  We stayed in the barn.  I have ridden her a couple of times now this spring, so far so good.  I have also left Zipper at the house while I am working with Draper.  I don't need any extra drama.  I took my panels and placed them at the end of the barn to give the horses access to the barn because now they are both in the fat lot. 
Not fat shamming anyone, and I don't really expect them to lose any weight, I just don't want them to founder.  If I can keep that from happening, I can deal with a little fat. 
 

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Great view! you have such a lovely place to ride.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

looks lovely there! wishing I had some saddle time soon

C said...

That gorge is gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...