Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Repurpose

I have this little metal table.   It had been in the barn for awhile.   It is suppose to have a glass top.  I don't remember what ever happened to it.  But a couple of years ago I cut a piece of plywood to fit so I could use the table on my deck.  I painted the top white.  The paint didn't last and was flaking off everywhere.  I decided to sand the plywood and repaint it.  However, while I was doing that I started to think of other ways to finish it that wouldn't be as time consuming, messy and temporary.  I considered different types of plastics like an old table cloth or shower curtain.  
What I ended up with was an old feed bag.  
It was free, durable, easy to clean, waterproof and there was a nice picture of a horse.  What more could you want.  I stuck the plywood in the bag, stapled it to the back, and Bob's your uncle... updated porch decor.  
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Now that's creative! Great idea!

C said...

Bob's your uncle - great solution!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...