Saturday, May 11, 2024

Sadie Saturday

I got to play with Sadie again Saturday.  I think Allie stayed home and slept. 
First things first, we had to go feed the goats. 
She is very good at finding the hungry ones to feed. 
Then we came in to do a little cooking.  This time it was baked spaghetti to take to Grandma Sandy and Papa Reasor. 
She had a little trouble reaching the entire counter to wipe off but she managed. 
And wants a day at Mimi's without picking flowers. 
I think I finally had enough for her to pick this time. 
Next up, crafting. 
Some people  may be seeing these for Mother's Day.  (I got the Panda)
There was a brief rainstorm and Sadie spotted a rainbow.  Sadly, no unicorn. 
She wanted me to braid her hair. 
And since her hair was sooo pretty, she wanted to play dress up. 

 I think she had another fun day.

1 comment:

C said...

What a magical fun day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...