Sunday, May 5, 2024

Sadie And Allie Sunday

Virginia messaged me and said Sadie wanted to come over to play.  I said I wasn’t doing anything more important than that.  So Virginia and Mike came right over with the girls. 
I had my first peony blooming.  You know what that means, 
It immediately got cut.  I love the casual way Sadie reached out to pet Kit Kat.
Joe fed them peanuts and pushed them on the porch swing.
Sadie examined everything in my jewelry cabinet.   

 And these were the two flower arrangements she came up with.  When we came in from cutting flowers, Virginia said Sadie had a carefully curated bouquet while Allie was just holding one big Iris like a club.  Sadie also told me she picked out Allie’s dress for church but she couldn’t get it on her by herself because Allie was too wild.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh peonies! I love their scent! Wish I could grow them here- I may try if I can find a deer proof spot for them. Ted's mom grew them in Edmonton which is further north than here so they should grow.
Love the flower arrangements.

C said...

I too love the smell of peonies!

These lines made me laugh:

"Allie was just holding one big Iris like a club"

and

"Sadie also told me she picked out Allie’s dress for church but she couldn’t get it on her by herself because Allie was too wild"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...