Friday, December 31, 2021

Day After Christmas

I can't believe I didn't get around to posting more Baby S pictures.  What is wrong with me.  And her birthday was yesterday.  One year old!
We had lots of good visitors the day after Christmas.  M, V and Baby S still had stockings to open.  
And several of us headed out after lunch for a long walk around the farm.  It was another beautiful day.  I handed S a leaf and Aunt L pick up a walnut and handed to her. 
She held tight to both items, 
until she got to Pep and tried to feed her the walnut.  I say feed but it could just as well been hit, it was sort of hard to tell the difference.
But she held tight to the leaf even after visiting with the dogs.   
When we got back to the house, J headed back out to do the evening feeding before I remembered to get a family picture with the tree.  Looks like I will have to try to photoshop him in later. I love to see our family growing. 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Such a cutie!
Nice to have family get togethers for Christmas. We haven't done that for decades, we are spread out all over the nation.

C said...

Happy Birthday to baby S :) Looks like baby S had a grand time on the farm (but no Kit Kat).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...