Sunday, December 26, 2021

Just Kit Sunday #176 and MOST AMAZING BOOK EVER!!!!

Kit Kat came in for his annual photo shoot. 
Now if I could just keep my thumb out of the picture.  It reminds me of my Grandfather's vacation photos.  I think he always had at least one picture of his thumb.  
And E is home for a few day.  We are having a very enjoyable visit and Kit Kat is getting some extra attention.  
And for Christmas, Sister C gave me the best book EVER!!!  
It brought tears to my eyes as I read it.  
I can't wait to read it to Baby Sadie over and over again.  

 And hopefully, there will be some sequels. 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

What a great little book- and such a good idea! I'm sure it will become a family heirloom.

C said...

Kit Kat Sunday now has a book !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...