Friday, February 28, 2020

Equine Challenge Day 7

I was nominated for the ten-day equestrian challenge. This is 7/10
Everyday I select an image from a day in the life of horses that have had an impact on me and post it without a single explanation and nominate one other person to take the challenge.
That’s ten days,
10 equestrian photos
and 0 explanations.
I loved showing Frolic but when I was in Vet school that wasn't really happening any more.  I decided to bred her to a Quarter Horse.  Little Girl was the outcome.  This was the morning she was born.  J is leading Frolic and I am guiding Little Girl up to the house where we could keep a closer eye on things.   Hot Toddy with his protege Baby Two are following.

1 comment:

C said...

That is a beautiful photo - very atmospheric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...