Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Bad Dog

Ok, she wasn't that bad, just using some click bait.  But I am every so slightly annoyed.  
I walked out an noticed a random empty pot in the yard.  I don't have random empty pots laying around but I do have some pots with plants that I have rooted or divided awaiting new homes.  So where was the plant?
Here was the first clue, a pile of dirt. 
Ah, a chewed up black berry vine along with some eggshells I had thrown on the garden, a stick and a bird feather.  Zipper is quite the collector.  I have now put part of the prickly cedar Christmas tree over the remaining plants.  Maybe that will protect them from Zipper.  
 

2 comments:

C said...

Clever reuse of your Christmas tree. I hope it works :)

Shirley said...

Nothing is safe with a pup around! Hope the blackberry survives, they are pretty tough.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...