Friday, February 11, 2022

Zipper Meets Baby S

A daycare worker tested positive for Covid so they sent all the children home for 5 days. (plus 5 more if they don't get tested) V is trying to work from home but it is very difficult with a 1 year old.  Since I was off today, I went and picked up baby S.
J took her out to meet Zipper.  
Zipper was very  excited. 
J was running interference.  
Baby S was laughing and saying "dog, dog".  At least that was what we were interpreting.  
There were a couple of calmer moments. 
Baby S did get to pet Zipper some. 
But it looks like Zipper finally got past the All State, retired number nose guard after all. 
 

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Awwww!

Linda said...

Sweet! The policy of closing schools and daycares always had me scratching my head. When they closed schools here, my elderly parents, dad with stage IV cancer, stepped up and watched my niece and two nephews. Then, my dad got Covid. No surprise. Seemed like a backwards policy. But they did fine.

C said...

Too funny
All State, retired number nose guard 0
Zipper 1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...