Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Filth

Apparently, I have been living in filth.  Who knew?   I have a robo vac that lives in our bedroom.  I turn it loose once or twice a week.  But I recently purchased a Bissell Crosswave.  Once I got the brush for wood floors and wood floor cleaner, I decided to test it out in the bedroom.  I had just used the robo vac the day before.  
 This nastiness is what the crosswave still found.  I tell clients that a little blood in a lot of urine looks like a lot of blood.  So, I am telling myself that a little dirt in a lot of water looks like a lot of dirt.  Well, that's because IT IS a lot of dirt.  Who am I fooling, I am living in filth.  How often am I going to have to Bissell now?

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Whatever happened to those Rainbow vacs? Maybe people got tired of emptying the water chamber and quit buying them.
A little dirt never hurt anyone! ;o)

C said...

LOL to Shirley's last line.

I have never heard of a Bissell Crosswave. I found this youtube review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptbdl5TLU3w which really sings its praises. It looks like a very versatile tool. Being a plug in will give it extra umph and life over a battery type vacuum (like your robot). My guess is that the wet carpet cleaning aspect will probably find dirt on any carpet that is only vacuumed.

I had not heard that blood in urine comment before.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Carpets make me think of the old Lysol commercial , the tag line being "Lysol for the dirt you know about, and the dirt you don't"

Far Side of Fifty said...

Interesting, I will have to look up a Crosswave...but we have mostly tile floors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...