Saturday, February 19, 2022

Poinsettias

For the last few years I have bought the 99 cent poinsettias at Lowes on Black Friday.  I figure they make pretty cheap Christmas decorations.  They last at least until Easter when I usually get tired of them and throw them out. 
This year I also found these ceramic pots.  They came in a three pack with succulent plants in them.   When I saw that the poinsettias fit perfectly, I had to have 2 sets. 
This group of poinsettias has been exceptional.  Maybe I will set them outside this summer and see how they do. 
 

2 comments:

C said...

The poinsettias look great. I really love the pots especially the textured design.

Shirley said...

They are pretty, and can be pruned back to come in flower again bt fall oe winter but they get pretty ugly in between. I usually chuck them too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...