Saturday, February 5, 2022

Couponing #66

What better way to spend a little time on a cold Saturday than couponing.
Plus, I needed food for Kit Kat.  
I had to take 5 more things out of the store in order to get the food cheaper though. 
Then last weekend was a clearance event, an additional 50% off clearance items.  The Dawn wasn't on clearance, I just really like it. 
63 cents may seem like a lot but I did get $1.75 back on Ibotta for the Tom's deodorant, so money maker. 
Then for my big haul.  I went early the first day of clearance and actually found the toilet paper and Neutrogena that I wanted. 
$6.97 hurt a little but there were no coupons for the Neutrogena or toilet paper.  But there was a $3 rebate from Ibotta for the Centrum so that made things better.  The stock pile is growing back after the hit it takes at Christmas. 
 

1 comment:

C said...

Loved this phrase "63 cents may seem like a lot ..."

Too much ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...