Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Small Engine Repair

Last fall I tried to till the garden one last time but the tiller wouldn't start.  J determined it wasn't getting any fuel.  On closer inspection, the fuel line had deteriorated.  All winter I thought I would get it fixed.  Then son-in-law M showed up with a repair kit.  Thankyou!  Unfortunately, we had other things for him to do so the tiller took the back burner again.  Until today, 
I got out the instructions, read through them several times and decided to give it a try. 
Tada, 2 newly installed lines, 
and a new bulb.  J started it with 2 pulls, easier than it has started for the last 2 years.  But now there is a little leak from the tank around where the lines enter.  Is there some way to seal that area off.  Maybe M can take a look next time he is here.  It makes me wish I had taken the small engine 4-H course that my father use to teach.  He was truly a wealth of information on nearly any subject.  
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...