Monday, April 11, 2022

Couponing #68

This deal was actually "no coupon needed."  It was a glitching self-checkout (SCO) promotion and I happened to be at the right place at the right time to take advantage of it.  There is no self-checkout at my store, but I was going to town anyway for a haircut this morning, so I stopped there to try the deal.  The $3.50 Jiffy disposable aluminum pans were ringing up full price then taking $3.49 off at the SCO.  I did a test with just one first and it worked!   I went back and got 5 more then had to go to my appointment. 
After a few more errands in town, I stopped again on my way home and got 9 more.
I don't use these pans because at full price I think I would just use my regular pans. I would feel like I would have to wash the disposable pan and reuse it.   But at a penny, I might have to start finding a use for them.  I saw where some people were just filling up buggies and clearing the shelves.  I just felt a little odd about it so didn't go to that extreme.  Apparently, they fixed the glitch by the afternoon. 
 

1 comment:

C said...

Very handy for potlucks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...