Friday, April 29, 2022

Arena Repairs And Maintenance

I had several broken boards and knocked off boards on my outdoor arena.  The 90  yearling calves were pretty rough on it this winter even with the electric wire around the outside to try to keep them from rubbing on it. 
I decided with the goats in the field now instead of cattle, it was a good time to do some repairs. 
Some boards just needed tacking back up, but I had to replace four. 
 
Looks like it is ready for some ride time.  
I did ride Otoelene, but out and around the farm.  She doesn't really need arena work.  I'll save that for Draper. 
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

So nice to have a reliable horse to just get on and go for a ride. Sophie is a work in progress.

C said...

Your arena really has the views.

I spy zipper in some of these shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...