Saturday, October 29, 2022

Fall Leaves

The problem with having planted so many trees in the years, is that now there are so many leaves in the yard.
I use to rake them onto a tarp and dump them in the field to blow away.  Then I started putting them on the garden.  But it would take them too long to rot down.
Then I got a leaf blower/vacuum and started mulching the leaves to put on the garden. 

Joe said he still didn’t like the leaves on the garden, but I think it was because I put them on too thick.  I like the leaves, because it cuts down on the  winter and spring weeds.  So I decided to go ahead and put them on the garden again this fall.   While I was working on this, company came…..
And found a whole new use for the leaves.





Allie was definitely curious about the leaves.


Sadie had so much fun.  I hate that they won’t last.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Those photos are adorable!
Mulching to keep down the weeds is a great idea.

C said...

I agree with Shirley :)

I really enjoyed your cute guests

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...