Monday, October 31, 2022

Grandma’s Molasses Ginger Cookies

When we went to visit Emily a couple of weeks ago, she had made molasses cookies for us.  They were very tasty.  They reminded me of the molasses cookies that Grandma use to make.  Luckily, I had the recipe.   But the baking had to wait a bit until I got some ginger and molasses.
And here they are. Yummy.  They are staying soft and have lots of flavor.   Here is the recipe if anyone else wants to try them.  They would be great for a Christmas cookie exchange.
Since it is mostly just me and Joe eating them, I cut the recipe in half.  It made 3  1/2 dozen. 

I must have never actually used this recipe before because the original bake time was 10 to 15 minutes.  They were burning in 10, so I settled on 8.  That worked perfectly.

2 comments:

C said...

YUMMY :)

Shirley said...

Yum one of my faves! I have a similar recipe but it doesn't have the powdered milk in it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...