Friday, October 14, 2022

Hugo Outing

I asked Joe what I could do to help him out today.
He said, “ride Hugo.”  Well, that’s an easy one.
   
I’m always for helping out.                                                                                     

                                   

We had a nice ride.  He is doing better with steering, and getting more comfortable in the barn.  But he is still a little hard to catch.  He is definitely not an in your pocket kind of horse. This was his first outing at our farm by himself.  He was a little tense at first and whinnied to Otoelene once,  it that was about it. 


Another nice ride.

2 comments:

C said...

Joe asking your help by riding a horse. Perfect.

Shirley said...

That's my kind of help!
I'm sure Hugo will get easier to catch once he gets more settled in. Lots of catch and release helps too, as I'm sure you know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...