Sunday, October 30, 2022

She’s Home

We picked up Draper today.  I discussed with the trainer about him keeping her to sell.  His response was, “I can’t sell ice to a man in hell.”  And after talking with him more, I would have to agree.  He is not a salesman.  So I am back to seeing what I can do with her. 
 First off, there is lots of drama between her and Otoelene.  They were best friends when she left last month but now there is Hugo.  Otoelene does not want Draper anywhere near her new boyfriend.  This is going to take some sorting out.
I did get some video of the trainer riding Draper today.  Here is a short clip.  I will just have to keep reminding myself that this is what she is capable of, and do it.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I sure hope it all sorts out for you. She seems like the kind of horse that needs to be worked regularly, so maybe selling her to that kind of home would be a good fit. She sure is pretty!

C said...

Too bad selling by the trainer did not work out. The "boyfriend" drama with the horses made me smile. That running shot with Draper's mane and tail flying reminded me of Flame (from the Johnny West line)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...