Thursday, November 3, 2022

Bad For Sale Pictures

The picture is not terrible but the animal is a little sad.  Got to love that mohawk. But the description is hilarious.


I have a male goat for sale for $100. The billy has become to much to deal with. When I got him 2 years ago I was told he was a pygmy. He definitely is not. 
I can't even get into his pen to clean up. I hate not being able to give him the freedom he needs but he's too much of a risk. I can't take the chance of him getting loose and harming my kids. He usually responds to a water bottle but not all the time. I'm sure someone with more goat experience can contain him and train him. 

Any questions, please just send me an email and I'll respond ASAP.

Someone please help this poor person.

 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Truth in advertising!

C said...

After reading the description, my question is "How did the goat get that mohawk?"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...