Thursday, November 10, 2022

In Bloom Still At The 4Rs

As our unseasonably warm weather continues, I still have some out of season flowers blooming.  As you know, I love pink, but it may not be in style as a fall color.
The geraniums are the prettiest they have ever been.
I had cut back all the cone flowers, but this one regrew and is blooming, albeit shorter that normal.
And the mandevilla vine is out doing itself.  We have had several mornings below freezing but I guess it is close to the house to stay protected.  I have been enjoying this extended season.
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

I love that mandevilla! I had a wisteria planted the year before we left Creston, but gave it to my sister as it won't grow here. It will be interesting to see what I can plant here that will survive both deer and extreme cold!

C said...

Beautiful. I prefer the pink versus rusts and golds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...