Wednesday, December 14, 2022

New Products

While online shopping I have run across some interesting products that I didn’t know existed.
Like this interactive cat toy, so you don’t have to interact with your cat.
I can see all kinds of problems with this cat carrier.  Most problems I feel would be unwanted cat interactions. 
This has to be a big seller because who doesn’t need more hair when they have a cat.
I am not sure you have enough hands to hold your own umbrella with this one.
And this is my personal favorite, a space bubble cat muzzle.  I have asked to get this for the clinic. 
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Hahaha I can see that bubble being useful in the clinic!

C said...

This post just made me laugh and laugh.

Starting with this line: "interactive cat toy, so you don’t have to interact with your cat"

And this "because who doesn’t need more hair when they have a cat"

But they all were funny

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...